Master’s thesis: order of execution and protection of last graduation paper and requirements because of its assessment
The master’s thesis is presented in an application which allows us to conclude, just how fully the pupil has mirrored and substantiated the conditions, conclusions and suggestions included in the work, their novelty and significance. The pair of outcomes obtained such work should testify towards the presence of its author’s main skills in systematic work. Master’s work as being a systematic work is instead certain. First, it distinguishes from other systematic works so it executes a qualifying function. In this respect, the key task of its author — to show the amount of their systematic skills in addition to capacity to separately conduct a medical search and resolve particular clinical dilemmas. Master’s work fixes received information in the shape of text and illustrative material, when the More about the author student-magistrate arranges the accumulated medical facts at their own discernment and demonstrates the clinical value or practical importance of these or any other conditions. Master’s work reflects both basic medical and unique types of clinical knowledge, the legitimacy of that is substantiated in each case that is particular of usage.
Phases of work with writing a thesis
Your order of execution and security of this master’s work could be submitted within the following scheme:
- Collection of the theme associated with master’s work.
The theme of this master’s degree in research should correspond into the way regarding the expert direction according to your specialization.
- Concept of medical guidance.
The clinical management of the master’s work is performed, as a guideline, by leading specialists associated with the profile graduating faculty associated with the faculty.
- Approval of this subject for the master’s work, systematic guidance.
The topics of this master’s thesis, chosen because of the masters, and scientific leadership are talked about during the meeting regarding the respective departments and authorized by your decision associated with Academic Council associated with University perhaps not later than 5 months prior to the protection.
- Planning associated with master’s work plan.
The plan of master’s work is made by the master on his own, coordinated with the scientific leader, approved at the meeting of the department on the basis of the task for the implementation of the master’s work and the calendar plan of work.
- Organization of composing work.
The student studies the scientific literature, practical materials during the academic year.
Perhaps Not later on than per month ahead of the tasks are done, this woman is directed at the systematic manager in order to get ready her reaction to the investigation, then is true of a review.
- Discussion of master’s work, admission to security.
The initial conversation regarding the master’s tasks are completed at the meeting for the profile division or joint meetings for the departments, considering the conclusions for the supervisor that is scientific reviewers, and it is targeted at conducting a master’s analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work for its protection during the DEC, and receiving a master’s level of passage for protection, drawn up in a protocol.
- Submission associated with the master’s strive to the defense.
The deadline for publishing the master’s thesis is two weeks prior to the defense.
- Organization of protection of master’s thesis.
The secretary, three members, and the dean (deputy dean) of the faculty to protect the master’s work, commissions are set up on the main areas of scientific research among the most experienced staff of the teaching staff, as well as with the involvement of management of branch offices consisting of the Chairman.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, basic criteria
When assessing the qualification that is final proceed through the proven fact that the student must certanly be in a position to:
- to formulate the reason and tasks regarding the research;
- to attract up a study plan;
- to conduct a bibliographic search utilizing modern information technologies;
- to utilize contemporary ways of scientific research, to change current people and also to develop brand new techniques on the basis of the tasks of the particular research;
- to process the received information, to assess and synthesize them on such basis as well-known literary sources;
- to prepare research results relative to contemporary needs in the shape of reports, abstracts, articles.